(IR) “The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist.” Many people believe that he does exist, so that statement immediately goes right out the window. If Satan truly was/is “the deceiver” then it’s logical that he would have come to Earth as Jesus in order to entice people to follow him while thinking that they’re actually following Jesus. That would be the ultimate deception would it not? If most people think they believe in the good guy, but he’s actually the bad guy then he (Satan) wins.
Now let’s talk about Jesus. Preachers, priests, pastors, and all other members of the monotheistic religious hierarchy are so passionate about what they want to believe, that they stand firm on the principle of not even questioning biblical scripture, so they vehemently chastise anyone who questions them about contradictions in the bible. Perhaps this is to create the illusion that they actually believe in any morally righteous part of their theology. The bottom line is that the bible itself is designed to confound and confuse anyone who believes in it. This keeps us in a constant state of conflict and turmoil amongst ourselves which distracts us from truth and enlightenment about the very essence of life itself. Even Proverbs 25:2 says “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of Kings is to search out a matter.” which means that it is indeed a kingly thing to question everything and always seek the truth.
Life has been severely distorted since the time of the Atheist Roman Emperor Constantine and the Council of Nicea in 325 A.C.E. For those that are unfamiliar with this meeting, it’s purpose was to remove several books from their cache of religious propaganda. The books they removed became known as the “Gnostic Gospels” or “The Apocrypha”, and the finished product was the canon. This Council of 13 (12 clergies + Constantine) compiled the beliefs of Paganism, Judaism, Catholicism, and Roman “mythology” which is actually their modern version of what the ancient Sumerians believed. Whether you realize it or not, if you believe in your bible, you are actually a heathen. Matthew 7-13-14 says “Go in through the narrow gate. The wide gate and the wide road go to death. Many people go that way. The narrow gate and the narrow road go to live that never finishes. Only a few people find it.”
- More men, women, boys, girls, and babies have been slaughtered in the name of a monotheistic deity than for any other reason in the entire history of humanity. Even decent people have done very “evil” things just for their belief in something that they have never even seen with their own eyes. Does this sound like a religion of a “loving God?” It is absolutely the most cruelly insane thing in our world.
- The first Commandment says “You shall have no other gods before me.” This clearly means that if you pray or “in the name of…” anyone other than this particular singular deity, you are violating “His” very first principle. Also, in Numbers 23:19 it says “God is not a man”, which obviously excludes Jesus from being God incarnate in “evil,” earthly, flesh. If Jesus is/was “God on Earth,” then why did he pray? Who was he talking to? Did he pray to himself in his own name before HIS creator? The thought of a deity so powerful that it could create everything in existence, morphing into a human to teach everyone a lesson that they would never learn is purely asinine, to say the least. Such an act automatically diminishes the integrity of an “Almighty Creator” in my opinion.
- Everyone who wears a cross/crucifix, has a depiction of Jesus or Mary, or uses any Earthly material item to represent their “faith” is in direct violation of the 2nd Commandment, which clearly states “You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in Heaven above, or that is on Earth beneath, or that is in the water under the Earth. You shall not bow down to them or worship them.”
- The third commandment is safe from this list so let’s move on to the 4th. Leviticus 20:9 says “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death.” Then Jesus contradicts that statement in Luke 14:26 where he says “If any man come to me and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” This takes care of “Love thy neighbor” too. He killed 2 Commandments with one statement. What a savior!
- Drinking blood is also forbidden in Genesis 9:4 where it says “But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.” and Leviticus 7:26 “You are not to eat any blood, either of bird or animal, in any of your dwellings.” Jesus violates this in Matthew 26:26-27 “And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, and said ‘Take, eat; this is my body…’ and he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying ‘Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood.’”
As always I’m not expecting anyone to believe the perspective that I am sharing. I’m merely trying to encourage everyone to question and research everything you see or hear. Whether you see it, hear it, believe it, or not, there is a massive vortex of disinformation about both of these characters, as well as everything else that we thought we knew. It’s your choice to allow yourself to be sucked into the eternal darkness of the Abyss or not. I’ll be on the narrow path if any of you decide to join me. Happy trails.
SNN Notes: Do Christians praise Lucifer?
Jesus called himself the Morningstar (Lucifer) in Revelation 22:16:
“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.” See: https://biblehub.com/revelation/22-16.htm
The translation of Lucifer is the morning star …
“The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate, which translates הֵילֵל as Lucifer, meaning “the morning star, the planet Venus”, or, as an adjective, “light-bringing”.” See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
In Isaiah 14:12 Lucifer is the star of the morning or morning star:
“How you have fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations! See: https://biblehub.com/isaiah/14-12.htm
In 2 Peter 1:19 Jesus is referred to as the morning star:
“And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts,”
Revelation 2:28: “They will have the same authority I received from my Father, and I will also give them the morning star!”
The “morning star” is that bright planet – Venus – aka as Lucifer See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
IF: Jesus Christ = Morning Star
IF: Lucifer = Morning Star
THEN: Morning Star = Morning Star
THEREFORE: Jesus Christ = Lucifer
According to H. P. Blavatsky: “Satan is the god of our planet, and the only god,” See The Secret Doctrine II; pg. 234
Another interesting aspect here is…
The Egyptian sun god Horus, who predated the Christ character by thousands of years, shares the following in common with Jesus:
- Horus was born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.
- His earthly father was named “Seb” (“Joseph”). Seb is also known as “Geb”: “As Horus the Elder he…was believed to be the son of Geb and Nut.” Lewis Spence, Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends, 84.
- He was of royal descent.
- At age 12, he was a child teacher in the Temple, and at 30, he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.
- Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus or Iarutana (Jordan) by “Anup the Baptizer” (“John the Baptist”), who was decapitated.
- He had 12 disciples, two of whom were his “witnesses” and were named “Anup” and “Aan” (the two “Johns”).
- He performed miracles, exorcised demons and raised El-Azarus (“El-Osiris”), from the dead.
- Horus walked on water.
- His personal epithet was “Iusa,” the “ever-becoming son” of “Ptah,” the “Father.” He was thus called “Holy Child.”
- He delivered a “Sermon on the Mount” and his followers recounted the “Sayings of Iusa.”
- Horus was transfigured on the Mount.
- He was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, and resurrected.
- He was also the “Way, the Truth, the Light,” “Messiah,” “God’s Anointed Son,” the “Son of Man,” the “Good Shepherd,” the “Lamb of God,” the “Word made flesh,” the “Word of Truth,” etc.
- He was “the Fisher” and was associated with the Fish (“Ichthys”), Lamb and Lion.
- He came to fulfill the Law.
- Horus was called “the KRST,” or “Anointed One.”
- Like Jesus, “Horus was supposed to reign one thousand years.”
“The Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the sun, in which they put a man called Christ in the place of the sun, and pay him the adoration originally paid to the sun.” – Thomas Paine
“How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us.” – Pope Leo X (1513-1521)