“We are ruled, though it may be difficult to imagine, by a small dynastic power structure, largely consisting of powerful banking families, such as the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and others. They emerged in controlling the financial system, extended their influence over the political system, the educational system, and, through the major foundations, have become the dominant social powers of our world, creating think tanks and other institutions which shape and change the course of society and modern human history.” — Andrew Gavin Marshall
The following picture is the Georgia Guidestones, supposedly financed by a mysterious R.C. Christian, which is known as “the Stonehenge of Georgia.” They are the new ten commandments for humanity, carved in stone (granite) for those with eyes to see in Elbert County, Georgia. They are set atop a hill, four standing tablets, capped by a fifth.
The ten guides for a new Age of Reason are as follows:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
The Georgia Guidestones Guidebook – A fascinating book printed by the company that was commissioned to build the monument.
Green Language of the Freemasons:
In alchemical discourse, the Green Language (also called the “language of the birds”) refers to the generally opaque and confusing way texts are written.
Almost all esoteric systems have developed one form or other of what is called ‘The Language of the Birds’, or the ‘Green Language’, as a means of communication.’ This is an arcane tongue which permits initiates, and those on the Path, to com- municate secrets to one another in a form which is incomprehensible to those not versed in the language… There are no words for the higher experiences – only symbols. There is a limit to what one can say with words. Once you step beyond the boundary of the ordinary and wish to communicate what you have seen, then you have to speak in poetry or symbols. Via: The Zelator
The Big Brother spectrum’s complete
A product of Fascist deceit
It’s Evil’s new groove
To know every move
That’s made by each man on the street