Social Credit Scores incoming and Digital IDs for One World Government
- ALC-0315 ingredient listed Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
- ALC-0315 is a cationic lipid which has been used to form lipid nanoparticles for delivery of RNA. ALC-0315 is one of the components in the BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in addition to ALC-0159, DSPC, and cholesterol. This product is for research use only and not for human use.
- HUMAN AUGMENTATION – THE DAWN OF A NEW PARADIGM – A strategic implications project. From the Ministry of Defence dated May 2021 in partnership with Bundeswehr Office for Defence Planning.
- INDIVIDUALIZED MEDICINE FROM PREWOMB TO TOMB – FROM DIGITAL TO BIOLOGICAL TO INDIVIDUALIZED MEDICINE
- THE APOLLO PROGRAM FOR BIODEFENSE – WINNING THE RACE AGAINST BIOLOGICAL THREATS – A Recommendation By The Bipartisan Commission On Biodefense – January 2021
- INSTRUMENT OF AUTHORISATION AUTHORISATION TO SUPPLY OR ADMINISTER A POISON [SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE] (No. 1) 2021: wa.gov.au
- WORLD BANK LISTS COVID-19 AS A PROJECT RUNNING FROM 02 APR 2020 TO 31 MAR 2025
- EXPLORING BIODIGITAL CONVERGENCE – Policy Horizons Canada